Thursday, July 30, 2009

Michael Jackson Tribute Products


On the 29th of August, which is the birthday of the late Michael Jackson, I will give my best effort to have Michael Jackson Tribute products available for purchase in his honor, as I'm trying to donate proceeds to his foundation, a strong goal of mine. Considering its about a month away, I've decided to allow others to comment on how I should follow with this plan such as what I should make. I strongly prefer not to make Scrabble Tile Necklaces as they are very popular on Etsy. Something like a charm bracelet. For this project, I'm willing to go outside my bounds of jewelry making and do some thing different. I'm open to any ideas. Feel free to submit.

ChavaylaB
http://www.chavaylab.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't post any derogatory, obscene or profane comments on this blog. Thank you for your cooperation!!