Monday, August 3, 2009

Great Sellers on Etsy, JasB123, and VerreDesign


Tonight, I was enjoying my occasional stroll through the Etsy Sellers Base, and I found two remarkable sellers, JasB123, and VerreDesign. Tonight's journey has really sparked my interest, I mean it really sparked my interest and creativity. Their Etsy Stores, had me coming in and out for hours at a time. Its very rare when you see a beautifully delectable "approach on a brooch" and a bracelet that left me wanting Bazooka Bubble Gum.


JasB123

This seller had a beautiful brooch, that had me thinking I
was staring at a succulent Chocolate Truffle garnished with a beautiful rose from Lindt's, but to my surprise, it was actually a very original and delicious take on the classic ladies' rose brooch. Her store, entitled "Chocolate Bon Bon", expresses her everlasting love for chocolate brown. This pendant is one of the many tasty pieces featured in her shop from Chocolate Bon Bons to Chocolate Brown Trinket Boxes. Her shop truly brings alive the saying "I never met a piece of Chocolate I didn't like".


VerreDesign

This seller had a beautiful bracelet that had me
wanting Bubble Gum. Her self-titled shop is based with her handmade art beads, and in some cases how they are incorporated into her beautiful work. The enticing and beautiful beads will always invite me back to her store, frequently.

ChavaylaB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't post any derogatory, obscene or profane comments on this blog. Thank you for your cooperation!!