1. Do you find yourself departing from your husband and heading to the nearest craft store?
2. Do your find yourself reading a beading magazine, instead of reading a children's book to your child for 30 minutes?
3. Do you sit at the kitchen table with a bead board, in the place of where your dinner should be?
4. Do you push your husband out of bed, just to make room, for your beads and baubles?
5. Do you eat, sleep and breathe beading?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS, YOU LOVE BEADING
HINT: I ANSWERED YES TO ALL FIVE... XD
WELL HERE'S A SOLUTION, I DON'T HAVE ONE. BEADING IS IN MY BLOOD, I SPEND 95% OF MY TIME GOING TO THE CRAFT STORE, INSTEAD OF GOING TO THE GROCERY STORE. IF THERE WAS A BEADERS ANONYMOUS I'D PROBABLY BE SITTING IN THE FIRST ROW. ITS NOT REALLY A PROBLEM, IF YOU LOVE SOMETHING, YOU LOVE IT. IT BECOMES A PROBLEM WHEN YOUR HUSBAND MOVES ALL YOUR BEADING SUPPLIES TO THE KITCHEN, THEN THAT IS A PROBLEM.
Bracelets pictured are from JasmineB on Etsy: