Tuesday, October 5, 2010

10 Reasons Why Facebook Is Awesome.

I apologize for my long hiatus from blogging, but truthfully I've been at lack of inspiration until about 5am this morning.

Other than my usual hop in the hot shower and the 20 minutes I spend picking out an outfit for the day, I need to check my Facebook. Yes, I know its unhealthy. I need to read status, look at new pictures, and see whos online(other than me at 5am).

Facebook is the best because:
  • You can find everyone's birthdays; NEVER FORGET ANOTHER BIRTHDAY GIFT!
  • Look and post pictures:

-Mother-In-Law: When am I gonna see pictures of my grand-children.

-You: I'll post them on Facebook for you.

  • Keep up with old friends.
  • Make new friends.
  • Find old friends.
  • Maintain your online business.
  • Chat with friends
  • Send messages
  • Send goofy pokes
  • Write on a "wall".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't post any derogatory, obscene or profane comments on this blog. Thank you for your cooperation!!