Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A New Twist on Things



Today, I broke a promise to myself, and decided to post rings on my Etsy Site. I reverted back to a method I thought I made up by myself when I first started beading, but it was actually a universal method many beaders used. But I have to say I'm very proud of them.






Yes, today was full of many twists. Also Including a twist on a classic afternoon lunch favorite, PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY, AKA PB&J. My mom comes up with the most whimsical stuff and she never tells me about it. She knows I need help, but its every Etsy seller for themselves. My eye immediately moved to the bracelet, that looked like my lunch that I just finished eating hours before. Who doesn't love PB& J. She makes its with glass beads, and uses sterling silver for her findings. Her shop "Ribbon Candy" is sweet and delectable, with Dreamsicle and Tutti Fruitti. Her Peanut Butter and Jelly Colored Glass Beaded Bracelet is truly a favorite, of mine, too bad I can't eat it for tomorrow's lunch.

ChavaylaB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't post any derogatory, obscene or profane comments on this blog. Thank you for your cooperation!!