Friday, June 10, 2011

Baby Headbands :)

Lately, I've been trying to find some inspiration and make new things. I've recently found a new interest in baby headbands. I have always wondered how people were able to place flowers and other cute do-dads on them, like hblackberry.


By hblackberry


But Today, All of that Changed. :]



I was in the jewelry section of my local craft store and I was interested in buying some beads. I just so happened to go into the next aisle, and I saw THEM. THE HEADBANDS (glowing shadows and sound of angels in the background). I picked one up. So beautiful. So soft. So cute. I had to have it. :)))) So I rushed home, sat at my desk and just played with it. My plans for it, well I don't know, but ITS GONNA BE SOMETHING BIG.


-ChavaylaB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't post any derogatory, obscene or profane comments on this blog. Thank you for your cooperation!!